Keep In, Keep Out, Lock Down
Secure headquarters, captives, and valuables behind closed doors. When an intruder breaks in or someone tries to sneak out, the alarm system will trigger, sounding an alarm to alert your Security Force Agents.
If this is a remote location or no agents are present, the time of the incident will be recorded so the investigation team can zero in on the culprit.
Special Agents have special access ... a private card-key provides agents with unrestricted entry.
- Card key alarm unit with time stamp
- Sensor, LCD display, and setting controls
- Time of breach is recorded for investigative data
- Two private card-keys provide privileged access for Security Forces Agents
- For use at Agency headquarters and worldwide outposts, or for agents' home use to lock down bedrooms and forts