A path building adventure to real hidden treasure.
One child or a team creates a trail of arrows through the home or backyard, past make-believe obstacles like rushing rivers, falling logs and boiling mud. The path they build leads the other players on a journey to the Gem!
But there's more than one way to play because Get the Gem is open-ended. Want a quick and simple expedition? Just use the cards to point the way, with no obstacle creation. Want a more layered excursion? Leave clues at obstacle areas to where player-created mini-treasures can be found along the path. Players or teams can find and collect them for points or rewards at the end of the trail. So Get the Gem is fun with one friend, mom and dad, or a whole party.
- Encourages imagination and experimentation
- Quick to learn with open-ended variations
- Lots of possibilities, indoors and outdoors
- Gets kids moving
- The Prize Red Gem
- 18 Scenic Arrow Cards
- Offers an alternate counting-game version
- Adventurer's Rulebook
- A six-sided, beautifully illustrated storage box
- High-quality art and game elements