Build a Path to Stories Never Ending
On the journey to the Red Gem, a trail of arrows lead children through the home or backyard, past make-believe obstacles like rushing rivers, falling logs and bubbling mud. It's a land where chair legs become caves to crawl through; pillows, a bridge to walk over; and bowls of water, a lake to air swim through.
Want a quick and simple expedition? Use only the cards to point the way. Want a more layered excursion? Leave clues at the end of obstacle areas to where mini treasures can be found between obstacles.
When they get to the end, the Red Gem is the prized treasure or the glistening center of an enchanted tea party, a brilliant birthday surprise, or a castle courtyard of games and ice cream.
With so many ways to explore, Get the Gem blazes the trail with one friend, mom and dad, or a whole party. And with so many destinations to reach, Get the Gem is a story never ending.
- Encourages deep imagination and experimentation
- Quick to learn with open-ended variations
- Lots of possibilities, indoors and outdoors
- Gets kids moving
- The Prized Red Gem
- 18 Scenic Arrow Cards
- Offers an alternate counting-game version
- Adventurer's Rulebook
- A six-sided, beautifully illustrated storage box
- High-quality art and game elements